For my first entry this year, I want to share this product that I’ve been using for almost a month now. It was significantly put to the test during the holidays when I ate a lot and had the tendency to get bloated. I posted this on my IG stories and I already got questions if this is effective and if the laxative effect is not drastic.
I drink my Kankunis Herbal Slimming Tea at night time. Well, it’s best to take it before you sleep so when you wake up you’ll flush out all the toxins and detox your body. For example, I plan to wake up at 6 AM, I will drink Kankunis around 10 PM. Give it around 8 hours to feel the effect.
The main ingredient is SENNA leaves which ease the digestion process. It gets rid of unwanted fats, toxins, and is used to treat constipation.
HOW TO USE:
- Put 1 Kankunis tea bag in 1 cup of hot water (200ml) *do not boil directly in a teapot*
- Let it steep for 15 minutes.
- This is optional, you can add lemon, stevia, or honey depending on your preference. I’m vegan so I put a pinch of stevia powder.
It will turn a bit darker after 15 minutes. I remove the teabag then add my stevia powder and viola! You can now enjoy your Kankunis Herbal tea.
FAQs and Tips!
- Should I drink it every day?
– I only drink it whenever I feel bloated or having problems with my digestion. Sometimes I drink it every other day. It depends on what I eat also. I suggest you consult your physician if you intend to drink it regularly in case you’re always constipated.
- How long does it take to work?
– Based on my experience, around 8 hours before you will feel the effect.
- How many tea bags can I drink per day?
– Only 1 Kankunis tea bag per day before you sleep.
- How do I drink Kankunis?
– I drink it every other night or whenever I feel bloated/constipated.
- How many times do I defecate when I drink Kankunis?
– Maximum of 2x in the morning. This may vary depending on the person.
- Do you experience abdominal pain?
– Never. You will just feel the normal “hilab ng tiyan” when you’re about to defecate. That’s all.
- Would you recommend Kankunis?
– Yes since I have a great experience with it. Always remember to take anything in moderation and also watch what you eat. Don’t depend on teas or supplements to lose weight. You have to be disciplined too.
- Compared to other herbal slimming teas, is Kankunis better?
– For me yes. Because I’ve tried other brands before, and the worst one was, I kept on defecating the whole day! OMG, I will never forget that experience. I think I was in college that time. Kankunis is different from the other teas that I’ve tried, it’s just like drinking your favorite tea at night and it will help you release all the toxins in the morning.
Where to buy?
Kankunis Herbal Tea is available in Mercury Drug, Watsons and other leading drugstores and supermarkets and also at Rejpharma on Shopee! What I have is the can with 20 teabags for 187 pesos. You can also go for the box with 40 teabag for 362 pesos (save 12 pesos).
I’m satisfied with Kankunis Herbal Tea. My body feels lighter. It makes me happy waking up in the morning seeing that I’m not bloated and I look fit. It’s also a big plus for me that it tastes good! I look forward to drinking Kankunis at night, after a long day.
How about you, have you tried Kankunis before? What’s your experience!